eisenkolb Curtain Pleating Machine MPS 2600
This particular eisenkolb curtain pleating machine is a semi-automatic lock-stitch sewing machine for single and double curtain pleats with Microflex curtain hook feed system
- Machine equipped with Brother X-Y feed lock-stitch sewing machine.
- Pre-programmed to sew curtain pleats from 6 to 12.5 cm in width.
- The machine is also optionally available for pleats up to 15 cm.
- Computer-operated folding station for automatic folding of double pleats.
- The folded pleats can be secured with L- or spot tacks as desired.
- Pleat calculation module to easily calculate and set the desired pleat depths.
- Simple selection of the desired speed or thread tension via the Nexio touch screen.
- Fully automatic Microﬂex curtain hook feed system, with automatic hook height selection in 5 mm increments.
- The feed system is equipped with a 100-hook container.
- Accurate, easily adjustable low-power alignment laser to monitor even pleat distances.
- Needle cooling for optimal performance with difficult fabrics.
- Optional: patented pleat calculation program for positioning seams as desired (inside or next to the pleat).
- Production capacity: 200 – 250 single and/or double pleats per hour*
– Pleat depth between 20-50 mm (20-100 mm for single pleats).
– Pleat width 65-185 mm.
– Maximum pleat thickness 16 mm.
Curtain Pleating Machine Technical Specifications:
– Dimensions: 130 x 70 cm
– Electric: 220 V, 1 phase, 1000 W
– Air: 5 bar, 2.7 L per cycle
* capacity strongly dependent on the operator.