eisenkolb Curtain Pleating Machine EPS 2300
This curtain pleating machine is a fully-automatic lock-stitch sewing machine for single, double, and triple curtain pleats with Microflex curtain hook feed system
- Machine equipped with Brother X-Y feed lock-stitch sewing machine
- Pre-programmed to sew curtains pleats from 6 to 12.5 cm in width.
- User-friendly interface with touch screen and a help function that enables the operator to pre-program the machine visually.
- Optionally equipped with remote access for technical assistance on site.
- Pleat calculation module to easily calculate and set the desired pleat depths and widths.
- With a patented pleat calculation program for positioning seams as desired (inside or next to the pleat).
- Computer-operated folding station for automatic folding of single, double, or triple pleats.
- The folded pleats can be secured with L- or spot tacks as desired.
- Simple selection of the desired speed or thread tension via the Nexio touch screen.
- Fully automatic Microflex curtain hook feed system, with automatic hook height selection in 5 mm increments.
- The feed system is equipped with a 100-hook container.
- Needle cooling for optimal performance with difficult fabrics.
- Production capacity is 180-220 single, double and / ot triple pleats per hour*.
– Dimensions: 160 x 175 cm
– Electric: 220 V, 1 fase, 1200 W
– Air: 5 bar, 5 L per cyclus
– Pleat depth 17-40 mm
– Pleat width 80-180 mm
– Maximum pleat thickness 20 mm
* capacity dependent on the operator.